Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's

To celebrate New Year's this year there was a camping trip put together by a group from church that I went on and it was a lot of fun!!!! We went out almost to Ridgecrest to Last Chance Canyon and just spent the afternoon, night, and morning around the campfire. We did go on a couple hikes including one just before midnight to admire the Blue Moon and it was pretty clear and that Blue Moon was pretty bright that we could see the lights of Lancaster and Palmdale from where we were.

We stayed in the Sears Cabin and it had two fire pits so we were warm all night.

We had a beautiful pink-shot sunset before

getting the fire going and keeping it going all night. It was great trip and Happy New Year to all!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Em!! I think it's great that you are treveling and going on adventures! I think being excited about life and new things is great :)

    ReplyDelete