So, this would be my first attempt to create a blog and I hope it comes out alright. As you are most likely aware this blog will be for keeping everyone up-to-date on my semester in London, which I leave for in fifteen days!!!! (I promise I'm not counting) Nothing exciting to report on just yet. Right now it's just the gathering together of all the necessary items like clothes, textbooks, and passports before the packing can actually begin, but I'll be sure to let you know when something more action-packed happens (like the actual packing).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good luck in London! We're so excited for you. I'm currently in the process of changing over our blog to blogspot. I just can't pay that iWeb fee anymore.
ReplyDeleteThanks for adding us, Em! I'm excited to hear all about your trip. :) Have fun!
ReplyDeleteHey, will you be taking classes in London or just seeing the sights?
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun! Are the classes geared towards England, like Humanities of pre-colonial architecture and Renaissance Literary fiction or some nonsense like that?
ReplyDeleteHey punk?! Why didn't you tell me that you were going to London? Or that you had a blog? Why do I have to hear all these things from other people?? I'm hurt!
ReplyDeleteOk...now that that has been said, I'm so jealous! A semester in London sounds so fun! How did this all happen?
Lookin' goooood! :)
ReplyDeleteMuswell Hill must be your neighborhood in london. do they call them neighborhoods there? how do they say "neighborhood" in england?
ReplyDelete