Thanks to a much needed tutoring session with the marvelous Crissy, my blog is now looking much better so thanks mucho to Crissy!!! :) :)
Now, what would moving to London from Southern California be without a bon voyage trip to Disneyland? The answer, I'm not sure. So I went (just to be safe).

I swear they put something in the water or in the air at this place. It really is magical, no matter how many times you go.
"It's a small world after all..." This ride has been completely redone in the last couple of years. I highly recommend taking another ride on it. A couple surprises that are pretty cool.
And, of course, the coolest mouse around, Steamboat Willie style. :) :) :)

I can't wait to go to Disneyland. 3 more days! :) Your blog looks great awesome. Well done, my dear.
ReplyDeleteYes, I agree, your blog's new face lift is very cool! You and Brent look like you had a lot of fun! What is Mickey wearing? I hardly recognize him in that outfit!
ReplyDeleteGood job on the blog Emily. I'm currently working on getting our new blog up and running. Have fun in England.
ReplyDelete