Tuesday, August 16, 2011

And we're off!!

Momma and I are on our way to the second leg of our summer road trip. We'll be heading north this time to Idaho to see where Dadda went to law school and where Andrew and Keith were born, then over to Oregon then head back down south to home with a stop in San Francisco to see Johnny and Polin. Now, this is the plan but of course who knows if we will be able to follow it, what with traffic and weather and all the other wonderful things that cone with a road trip.

I've never been to Moscow but I'm very excited to see it. Lots of good family stories happened there. Momma is excited as well. Relatively speaking the length of this leg (4 days) and the distance we'll trevel (less than 2,500 miles total) is nothing in comparison to the first, longer leg that we did. But it will be fun stuff. I'll be managing the blog again so check back for updates as we continue to see America.

No comments:

Post a Comment