While in Utah, the halfway point of our road trip, we decided that we were both done. We were having a great time having our many adventures, but we both just felt done. So we left Andrew's and headed southwest for home. But we really wanted to have a coast to coast, Forrest Gump style if you will, of the whole country. So that meant we had to go see the Pacific Ocean after seeing the Atlantic in New York City. We called Zach and Dadda and we all went down to the Third Street Promenade for dinner to finish off the trip.
Route 1 and Ocean Avenue. Does it get more west coast than this?
Santa Monica Pier and the Pacific!!
Zach and Dadda being men.
A really big Smurf at the Promenade to promote the movie.
The end.






Coast to coast, I love it! Glad you had a good trip. Hope you keep blogging!
ReplyDeleteAwesome trip Em & M! Glad I got to be a quick part of it. :) And I agree with Sara... keep blogging!
ReplyDelete