Well, I am now officially unemployed. But, for a very good reason. I would just like to say that the ladies at East Lancaster are the sweetest and best coworkers I've ever had. Love you girls very much. :) :) :)
We went to BJ's and had exquisite food, lots of laughs, and just a great time.
Teresa and Lanie enjoying some of BJ's best. Times four!!
It's empty, Teresa!! lol
Heather got me this SWEET Harry Potter Gryffindor scarf that I will totally wear as I hunt for Platform Nine and Three-Quarters. (Embrace your inner-nerd!)
Brandon modeling said awesome scarf.
Marisol also completed my series so I can have my Twilight fix. (Also embracing the inner-nerd.)
And, just in case you were wondering how the packing is going, here is what my room looks like. And the dorm, too. I've kinda taken up the whole cave-part of the house. It's a pretty big mess. But only for five more days!!

Oh my gosh, Em! It's coming up so fast! Do you know anyone else going? Do you have roommates?
ReplyDelete