Momma and I are all packed and loaded up into the car and are heading to bed to get one last night of sleep in our own beds for the next month. A few places we'll be stopping off along the way are Orlando, FL, Washington DC, New York City, Niagara Falls, Cleveland, OH, and Rapid City, SD (Mt. Rushmore).
One goal I have for the trip is to see if we can get all 50 states in the Licensee Plate game. I actually think we might pull this one off. And of course to have fun and enjoy the time with Momma.
See everybody next month!!!!!

Sounds like a great way to spend a month!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
Ooooo that's gonna be amazing! Have fun! I can't wait to read all about it!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun! You should totally be able to get all the license plates. We've gotten almost all of them just between here and Cali. Good luck and drive safe!
ReplyDeletestill no posts from FL... you must be lost somewhere in the Louisiana swamps... can you use magic to help you find harry pottersville?
ReplyDelete