Last Thursday was Guy Fawkes Day / Bonfire Night / Firework Night. It's to celebrate the stopping of the plot to blow up Parliament in 1605 by a guy called Guy Fawkes and it really is just an excuse to shoot off fireworks which is cool and since I like fireworks I was totally fine with it. It reminded me of The Fourth of July with all the backyard fireworks and the month long lead into Bonfire night (like ALL of October they fireworks have been going on).

This is the view from my kitchen of Alexandra Palace where a really big park is so there was a kind of street fair carnival. After being at the temple all day and having gotten up at 4 am I decided to stay at home and watch them from my house.





Mmmmmm... Brownies... Cadbury? What exactly did you add to it? The only Cadbury-anything I know of are those Cadbury eggs that come out during Easter.
ReplyDelete