Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Help Requested

I have been given the assignment to take some pictures to make a collage of something related to British Life and Culture. If you can think of anything stereo-typically British let me know soon so I can get this assignment going. Thanks!!

4 comments:

  1. Double-decker buses, awesome accents, Harry Potter and jacked-up teeth. Sorry. That's always what I think of. But I'm not very cultured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Beatles, fish and chips, the Tower, Big Ben, the Thames, the taxis, the white cliffs, telephone boxes, pubs, pubs, and more pubs, police with funny hats,castles/palaces, museums,tea time, english gardens, polythene pam, rain, fog, running noses, big sweaters, raincoats, umberellas, bangers and mash, boiled beef, beer, bankers sitting waiting for a trim, driving on the wrong side of the road, motor cars, the royal albert hall, BBC,,,i'll keep thinking

    ReplyDelete
  3. James bond, martini-shaken not stirred, rolls royce motor car, lucy in the sky(with diamonds of course), english muffins, boy george, queen victoria, dr. livingston i presume, something fine, henry viii, stiff upper lips....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Austin Powers, Mary Poppins, and red coats

    ReplyDelete