skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Em & m's Road Trip
Monday, November 23, 2009
Vacation
So, as the semester is now over (YAY!!!), and Dadda made it safely here, we are off to explore London and the rest of England so I won't be updating this nearly as often. But I will post pictures when I get back home.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2015
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
2011
(32)
►
November
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(6)
►
2010
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(56)
►
December
(4)
▼
November
(17)
Holiday
Vacation
Opening of Parliament
Photo Project
Poland: Day 3 --- Auschwitz-Birkenau
Poland: Day 2
Poland: Day 1
Off to Poland...
Randomness
British Begrudges
Bonfire Night
Temple
Bath
Wicked
Merry Christmas!!!!
Help Requested
Happy Halloween!!!
►
October
(21)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(2)
About Me
Emmily
Muswell Hill, London, United Kingdom
I love reading, listening to music, watching tv and movies, baking, and sleeping.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment