Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

So, we all know that Momma is the best in the world. That's just a fact. She sent me a care package full of all the fixin's for popcorn balls to make for Halloween. She also sent me peanut butter (the peanut butter here is not made from peanuts like back home, but from peanut-flavored butter. Big difference.) which was so very greatly appreciated.


The finished product!!!!

I waited to take the pictures till after I cleaned up the kitchen. It was a pretty big mess. But it was sooo much fun to make them.

Thanks Momma!!!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I know! Your mom has always been so thoughtful. I remember when Juianne and I were little kids... the first time we flew on a plane without parents... she made us a travel kit. A cute little plastic suitcase filled with paper, and art supplies to entertain us during the flight. She even used her crafty skills to decorate the outside for us! She's always doing sweet stuff like that, isn't she? :) Glad you are having such an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your Halloween was more fun than ours, which was spent with sick little children! I didn't know the Brits didn't do peanut butter. That's too bad.

    Way to go, Mom!

    ReplyDelete