skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Em & m's Road Trip
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Hairspray
I'm throughly loving living in London because there are so many musicals that are always playing!!! Tuesday night I went to see Hairspray and it was soooo much fun!!! I loved every minute of it!!
:) :) :)
1 comment:
Allison Ashton
October 31, 2009 at 1:58 PM
Jealous? I think I am.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2015
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
2011
(32)
►
November
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(6)
►
2010
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(56)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(17)
▼
October
(21)
Dover
Hairspray
A great end to a great trip
Scotland: Day 4
Scotland: Day 3
Scotland: Day 2
Scotland: Day 1
War Horse
Fulham vs. Hull
The Lake District
BBC
The National Gallery
Billy Elliot
My Home
London by Night
Stonehenge
London Architecture
The Phantom of the Opera
Conference
Jack the Ripper
House of Parliament
►
September
(12)
►
August
(2)
About Me
Emmily
Muswell Hill, London, United Kingdom
I love reading, listening to music, watching tv and movies, baking, and sleeping.
View my complete profile
Jealous? I think I am.
ReplyDelete