Thursday, October 22, 2009

War Horse

Last night we went to see "War Horse" which is a theatre production about a horse in World War I England. It wasn't a musical but one of my professors had seen it 3 times and I like theatre and history so I was looking forward to it. The horse was a puppet opperated by 3 men and I swear the actors were horses in their previous lives or something because they were very believable puppets. (Vanessa would certainly know better than me how realistic they were, but they looked great to me as a person who knows nothing about horses.) There was a man operating the horse's head who was not hidden inside the horse but pretty quickly you forget he's there and just watch the horse. It was amazing and I'm way glad I was able to see it.

Outside the New London Theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment