Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Phantom of the Opera

Tuesday was a great day. It was raining, which was not the greatest thing, but after an intriguing lecture about architecture in London, Heidi and and I went on our way for an evening of grandeur.


We had a healthy dinner before going to Harrods. That store, let me tell you. Such expensive and unbelievable stuff in every department imaginable. (There was a department that had glass vases and then a department for china vases. And yes, they were all beyond expensive.) But, to celebrate, we treated ourselves to some mint hot chocolate. In the words of Dadda, "Nectar of the Gods" delicious. The absolute best hot cocoa I've ever had.

And then on to Phantom!!!! It was great, of course, and I'm way glad I got to go. :) :) :)

5 comments:

  1. slightly jealous...ok VERY jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We probably would have had to throw Crissy out of the truck on the way home because she refused to sing the part of Christine. That girl will never learn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cool! Where were you seats? Box 5? Did I not instruct that Box 5 was to be kept EMPTYYY!

    Ha ha David!

    ReplyDelete