Wednesday before "Billy Elliot" we had Art at the National Gallery. There are so many places where works of art are kept here in London that about once a week our professor takes us to a different museum or gallery to see them. Now, we all know how little a fan of art I am, but I can still appreciate a Van Gogh and a Rembrandt when I see them. I'm pretty sure Vanessa would have loved it here, what with being an art genius herself and all, but it was cool to check out once.
The National Gallery.

Trafalger Square from the entrance to the National Gallery. You can just see Big Ben in the background to the left of Nelson's Column.


Wow Emily! That is so cool, all the things you are doing out in England. You really have gathered so many beautiful shots. I especially like the shot of the green tree/bushes on the "loch" (as keith says). I know what you mean about puppet shows that have people in plain sight operating them, they become of no importance and hardly noticeable if their puppet skills are good. I'm happy to hear you are doing well!
ReplyDelete-Vanessa